Well I never, it would seem that I have been nominated for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’! What a lovely feeling
It took me a few minutes to get me head around it, as I have never been nominated for anything before, and having only started the blog but a few months ago, I was rather surprised!
Firstly please let me thank the lovely blog by Inge for her nomination, and I urge you to sneek a peek at her blog if you get a chance. She takes some beautiful photographs and offers some great recipes and advice.
Now I must nominate others which I feel fall under this category…. This is a little tricky as I love to look at so many, but am most certainly a newbee…. But here goes….
1) Sithy Things
3) Engraver Sue
10) Serenity Spell
14) Earth Elixir
Now get yourself a cup of tea and look at these lovely blogs…. (actually you might need a pot of tea)
Hmmm it would seem that the rules… state that I must now write seven things about myself…. I am not sure I am very good at such things… however;
1) I love gardening, it makes me smile and it calms my soul
2) I adore trees, and would love to live in an Ewok village
3) Once a year I become a Christmas elf…. and get ridiculously excited about all things Christmassy
4) My favourite sweet is a sherbert fountain
5) I play the flute
6) My favourite flower is a sweet pea
7) I originally trained as an Archaeologist
Phew, that bit is over….. Now to post and inform people of my nominations